1. Optimizing for Search Engines (SEO)
SEO (SEO) is the methodology of improving your site so it ranks higher on SE results pages (SERPs). This optimizes the volume of organic (non-paid) visitors landing on your website. SEO strategies can be beneficial for different channels, including webpages, blogs, and infographics.
SEO techniques include:
- On-page SEO: This kind of SEO focuses on the content present on your website. Researching keywords for their number of searches and intent can help you answer user queries, thus improving your SERPs rankings.
- Off-page SEO: This SEO approach revolves around all the actions conducted off your website that can impact your ranking. Building backlinks from reputable publishers can greatly improve your ranking for certain keywords. This can be achieved by networking with other publishers, writing guest posts, and generating external interest.
- Technical SEO: This SEO technique emphasizes the back-end of your site, mainly the coding aspect. By optimizing technical aspects such as image compression, structured data, and CSS file optimization, your website’s loading speed can be improved, which is a key factor in SERPs ranking.
2. Utilizing Content Marketing
Content creation involves creating and advertising content assets to achieve goals like generating brand recognition, driving traffic growth, lead generation, and customer acquisition.
Some of the channels that can be utilized in your content creation strategy include:
- Blog posts: By crafting and publishing articles on a company blog, you can showcase industry knowledge and attract organic search traffic. This provides more opportunities for lead conversion.
- Ebooks and whitepapers: Long-form content such as ebooks and whitepapers can educate site users. These resources can be exchanged for the reader’s contact information, generating leads and guiding potential customers through the buying process.
- Infographics: Infographics offer visual content that helps visitors better understanding of a concept.
- Audio or visual content: Producing content for television or radio broadcasts can greatly expand your audience reach.
3. Employing Social Media Promotion
Social media marketing involves advertising your brand and content on social media to raise brand awareness, increase traffic, and generate leads. Social platforms for marketing include:
Social media can also be used to create viral promotions. Collaborating with popular content creators or participating in trending topics can result in content being shared extensively across a platform.
4. Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Advertising
PPC is a method of driving traffic to your website by paying a publisher each time your ad is clicked. Google AdWords, where you can pay for top positions on the search engine’s SERPs, is a common PPC type. Other PPC platforms include:
- Paid ads on Facebook: Users can pay to personalize a variety of posts, which Facebook will display to people who match your business’s audience.
- Twitter Ads campaigns: Users can pay to place a series of posts dedicated to achieving a specific business goal, like increased website traffic or more Twitter followers.
- Sponsored Messages on LinkedIn: Users can pay to send messages directly to specific LinkedIn users based on their industry and background.
5. Affiliate Marketing
Performance-based advertising is a results-driven marketing model where you earn a commission for promoting another’s products or services on your site. Methods for performance-based advertising include hosting video ads through the YouTube Partner Program and posting affiliate links from your social media accounts. Influencer marketing can also be a powerful form of affiliate marketing.
6. Native Advertising
Native advertising refers to ads that are primarily content-led and featured on a platform alongside other non-paid content. Examples include BuzzFeed-sponsored posts and social media promotion, like Facebook and Instagram ads.
7. Automating Marketing
Automated marketing involves software that automates basic marketing operations. Many marketing tasks can be automated, such as:
- Email newsletters
- Social media post scheduling
- Lead-nurturing workflows
- Campaign tracking and reporting
8. Email Marketing
Email marketing allows companies to communicate with their audiences. Email is commonly used to promote content, discounts, and events, as well as to direct people to the business’s website. The types of emails you might send in an email marketing campaign include:
- Blog subscription newsletters
- Follow-up emails to site visitors who downloaded something
- Customer welcome emails
- Holiday promotions to loyalty program members
- Tips or similar series emails for customer nurturing
9. Public Relations Online
Online PR involves securing earned online coverage with digital publications, blogs, and other content-based websites. It is similar to traditional PR but in the digital space. Channels for maximizing PR efforts include social media for reporter outreach, engaging online reviews of your company, and responding to comments on your website or blog.
Here’s a spun version of the text:
10. Inbound Marketing
Inbound marketing is a methodology where you attract, engage, and delight customers at every stage of the buying journey. It utilizes every digital marketing strategy listed above to establish a customer experience that matches with the customer, instead of against them.
11. Sponsored Content
Sponsored content involves a brand compensating another company or entity to create and promote content that talks about their brand or service. This can include influencer marketing or a blog post or article showcasing a topic, service, or brand.
12. Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
SEM involves using paid advertising and SEO to market your business when a potential lead searches for a product or business related to yours. SEM services such as Bing Ads and Google Ads enable you to place paid ads on search engines for instant visibility.
13. Instant Messaging Marketing
Instant Messaging Marketing is a rapid way to reach potential leads through messaging platforms. It’s an effective way to notify your audience about flash sales, new products, or updates about their orders. It also provides a convenient way for customers to engage axkzth with customer service on platforms like Facebook Messenger or WhatsApp.